NeuroGym Occupational Therapists work one-on-one with clients to help them relearn / regain lost muscle control and enhance functional skills.
The NeuroGym® approach combines our more than 20 years of experience, leading edge technology and biofeedback techniques to provide an intensive therapy program, even when limb/hand function is extremely limited.
NeuroGym® Occupational Therapy
We provide one-on-one therapy to relearn:
- Upper limb mobility and strength
- Functional tasks such brushing teeth or hair, dressing, eating
- Transfers and car/driving tasks
- Leisure activities
Assistive Device Program (ADP) Walker/Wheelchair Assessments
Custom Splint Fabrication
Functional Capacity Evaluations:
- Provision of evaluations and reports of work capabilities and capacities
We have many years of experience treating:
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Peripheral Nerve Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Guillain-Barré Dystonia / Spastic Torticollis
- Vestibular Conditions
- Complex Orthopaedic injuries
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION!
Call to book your free consultation and learn more about our unique in-person and virtual rehabilitation therapy sessions.